2-Way passive speaker.
Simplicity is the core of the project for this loudspeaker enclosure with its unique and innovative design. Flexible, rapid and safe assembling in fixed and mobile installations thanks to the 6 fly points included in the cabinet shape and to the very low weight. Ideal for use as main system for music performances, theatre, P.A, or as a stage monitor, W17P is an exceptionally accurate, highly versatile system, providing a rich and broad range of sound experiences in the most diverse situations.
– High sound pressure levels without distortion.
– Precise and detailed acoustic image.
– Power handling 600 W / 8 Ω.
– 130 dB max SPL.
– 15″ high efficiency woofer, with lightweight neodymium magnet assembly and 3″ voice coil.
– 1,4″ compression driver with 2.5″ voice coil and titanium diaphragm.
– 60° x 40° constant directivity horn.
– Robust, lightweight and compact cabinet, made from HD polyethylene by rotational molding and equipped with two side handles for easy carry and set-up and with a stand adapter.
– Unique and innovative design which includes 6 sturdy fly points (patented) completely integrated in the cabinet and designed to hang or angle the speaker in the air as required, using any type of hook available on the market.
– The cabinet’s shape allows for both vertical and horizontal installation (for use as stage monitor).
– Ergonomically designed side handles for easy transportation and set-up.
– Voice reinforcement system.
– Stage monitor.
– Theatrical sound reinforcement.
– Night clubs.
– Conference centers, presentations.
– Houses of worship.
– Small to medium/large-sized main sound reinforcement systems.
– Fill-in and side-fills in larger PA systems.
Enclosure 2-way, vented, flyable
Frequency response 40 Hz ÷ 20 kHz ±3dB
Sensitivity 101 dB SPL @ 1W/1m on axis
Max. SPL 130 dB
Power handling 600 W
Nominal impedance 8 Ohms
Components Custom designed
Bass 15” neodymium magnet high efficiency woofer (3” voice coil)
Mid/High 1.4” compression driver (2.5” voice coil, titanium diaphragm) constant directivity horn (60°H x 40°V)
Passive crossover 18 dB/oct
Crossover frequency 1200 Hz
Connectors 2 Jacks + 2 Neutrik Speakon® (in parallel)
Construction Multi-angled, HD polyethilene cabinet, Steel protection grille
Fittings Speaker stand adaptor, carrying handles, 6 moulded-in fly points
Dimensions / Weight W 48 x H 74 x D 40.5 cm / 25 kg