Two-way passive PA & Stage Monitor. Designed to provide really remarkable sonic performance in the most diverse applications, NM250P8 is the jack-of-all-trades for musicians, rental companies and installation firms looking for relevant SPL and broad frequency response in a versatile and space-saving loudspeaker system.
– Power handling: 200W/8 Ω
– 121 dB max spl.
– 8″ high-efficiency wide excursion woofer with 2″ voice coil.
– 1″ compression driver with 1″ voice coil.
– 90° x 60° constant directivity horn integrated in the shape of the cabinet.
– Equipped with a sophisticated passive crossover-controller circuitry that results in better response linearity and speaker protection.
– The cabinet, made from injection molded polypropylene, is equipped with a steel protection grid and two threaded inserts (M8).
– Recessed carrying handle, stand adaptor with safety lock, mating feet and cavities for safe cabinet stacking, and low turbulence tuning ports are all built into the cabinet.
– Multi-angled cabinet design, allowing for either vertical (P.A) or horizontal (stage monitor) installation.
Ideal for a very wide range of applications both indoor and outdoor: as mini-PA system for live music, conferences, talk-shows, bars, pubs, karaoke, clubs, restaurants, small auditoriums and venues, places of worship, home studio, in fashion shows, gymnasiums and many other situations.
Enclosure 2-way, vented
Frequency response 58 Hz ÷ 20 kHz ± 2dB
Sensitivity 98 dB SPL @ 1W/1m on axis
Max. SPL 121 dB
Power handling 200 W
Nominal impedance 8 Ohms
Bass frequencies 8” high efficiency wide excursion woofer (2” voice coil)
Mid/high frequencies 1” compression driver (1” voice coil) constant directivity horn (90°H x 60°V)
Passive crossover 12 dB/oct
Crossover frequency 2800 Hz
Connectors 2 Jacks + 1 Neutrik Speakon ® (in parallel ) for connection to the power amplifier or the powered mixer output
Dimensions / Weight W 25 x H 42.5 x D 23 cm / 7 kg