BX151A is a very compact and incredibly performing self-powered subwoofer suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, concert halls, theatres, clubs, medium sized venues. Combines with any loudspeaker system, no matter what brand, model or kind.
– BX151A is equipped with a MosFet, class AB power amplifier, designed around an innovative driver stage that guarantees the lowest possible distortion, while providing excellent dynamic and tonal performance. The on-board power amplifier delivers a total output power of 500 watts.
– D.E.Co (Dynamic EQ. Controller): sophisticated speaker protection circuit.
– Internal stereo electronic cross-over that may be bypassed for wide-band use.
– 127 dB max SPL.
– It is equipped with a 15″ custom transducer – custom designed to Montarbo specifications – which incorporates innovative manufacturing technologies that result in greater power handling with lower moving coil temperature, thus guaranteeing large reliability margins.
– The cabinet is built with birch multiply and painted with black, heavy duty, antscratch paint; it is fitted with side handles and an adaptor for satellyte supporting pole SM4 (optional accessory). The front side is protected by a strong, powder coated, metal grille.
– Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
– Concert halls
– Medium to large clubs
Frequency response 36Hz ÷ 100Hz (-3dB)
Sensitivity 101 dB SPL @1W/1m (half space)
Max. SPL 127 dB
Max. power 500 W
Components Custom designed, 15” neodymium magnet, high efficiency woofer (4” voice coil)
Impedance 4 ohms
Stereo electronic x-over 24 dB/oct (Linkwitz-Riley)
Crossover frequency 100 Hz
Built-in amplifier MosFet, class AB, dedicated power unit,
Dynamic EQ Controller (D.E.Co.); soft start’ circuit; forced air heat exchanger
Input impedance 10 kohms (balanced)
Input sensitivity 0 dBu (775mV)
Noise referred to input – 108 dB (A weighted)
Connections 2 Neutrik Combo® balanced inputs 2 XLR (Link) balanced outputs 2 XLR (X-over) unbalanced outputs
Controls Input level control x-over volume control crossover insertion phase reverse
Construction Birch multiply; antiscratch polyurethane paint; powder coated steel protection grille with external foam
Fittings Side handles
Dimensions / Weight W 50 x H 58 x D 47 cm / 38 kg