The SYSTEMDRIVE 206 is a modern digital controller for managing and controlling both active and passive loudspeaker systems.
The device has 2 analog balanced inputs as well as 6 analog balanced outputs.
Furthermore, there is an AES / EBU digital input, RS485 IN / OUT to connect several devices together and a USB interface for programming via PC.
All inputs and outputs have functions such as EQ and Delay as well as the 6 outputs Comp./Limiter and X-Over.
The very long delay times also allow the device to be used as a full-featured Delayline processor.
2 inputs and 6 outputs
24 bit/48 kHz sample rate AD/DA converter with 117dB dynamic capture
Delay in the inputs: up to 1364ms
Delay in the outputs: up to 330 meters
Input gain +12 to -40dB
8-fold parametric EQ in the single and 5-fold in the outputs
Crossover up to 48dB / Oct.
All common crossover types (Bessel, Butherworth, Linkwitz-Riley)
RS 232/485 interface
PC Editor software
10 Factory Presets
70 User Presets
Dimensions : 483 (B) x 40 (H) x210 (T) mm
Weight : 2.5kg
INVOTONE SYSTEMDRIVE 206
2 INPUT – 6 OUTPUT Digital Loudspeaker Processor
– Can be configured as 3-way stereo 3,4,5 or 6-way mono crossover or distribution mixer with up to 6 outputs Delay lines up to 1.36s for each input/output channels
– 70 presets: 10 factory and 60 user-programmable presets
– ”LOCK” function for preventing accidental reprogramming
– Very HIGH-quality advanced 24 bit/48 kHz sample rate A/D and D/A converters for pure and clean audio quality up to 116 dB dynamic range
– Stereo digital input in AES/EBU format
– R485 Multi-units linking interface
– USB control interface for easy operating with PC editor
Availability: 5-7 days