Invotone MX5 5 Channel Mixer
5-channel mixer Invotone MX5.
Robust console with 5 individually adjustable channels.
1 microphone track with 2-band EQ and + 48V phantom power.
The ultra compact mixers Invotone MX series are distinguished by their robust construction and stable frame. The audio and sound settings are particularly compelling for a mixer of this price range.
MX5 Invotone of course table has phantom power for condenser microphone.
The equalizer 2 bands optimizes the output signal which is transmitted to the amplifier section or to a recording device by jack.
– Studio mixer 5 tracks
– Inputs for instruments and microphones
– Jack output for connection to an amp or recorder
– + 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphone
– Connections: 1 x XLR microphone, 1 x 6.3mm jack line input, 2 x Pair of Mono jack inputs, 1 x RCA stereo Tape input, 1 x 6.3mm headphone jack, 1 x stereo Mono jack, 1 x RCA Record
– 2-band equalizer on single channel
– High EQ: 15dB / 12kHz
– EQ Low: 15 dB / 80 Hz
– Gain and Pan (balance) adjustable for each track
– Level and adjustable Balance on each track
– Switch to Phone Tape to Mix for control of the Tape In signal
– LED for output
– Max level display
– Switch on the device
– Impedance (Main Output): 120 Ohm
– Power: 230V, 50Hz via adapter 18V AC, 100mA (included in delivery)
Included in delivery:
– 1 x Device
– 1 x power supply cable
Size : 19.5 x 3.6 x 12.7 cm (WxHxD)
Weight : 0.72 kg
EQ Mono channels
High : 15dB @12 kHz
Low : 15dB @80 Hz
High, Low –
PEAK Display Channels : +18dBu
VU Meters : +19dBu
VU Meter Main Left and Right (4-Segmente) : Clip (+19), +6,0, -20 (0 LED=0 dBu)
Microphone Input : 2,6 kΩ
Line Input : 10 kΩ
CD/Tape Input : 20 kΩ
Impedances Main Outputs : 120 Ω
Ctrl Room,Aux Sends : 120 Ω
Tape Output : 1 kΩ
Phones Outputs : 120 Ω
Phantom Power XLR-3-31 type balanced +18V, (1=GND,2=HOT,3=COLD)
Power Supply Adaptor : AC18V, 500mA
Current Consumption ALL LOAD : 6W
Dimensions ( BxTxH ) 194.5 x 126.5 x 36.3 mm
Weight 0,72 kg