The T4 combines a high-quality large-diaphragm condenser with USB connectivity and warm sound character perfect for voice and music recordings.
– Excellent choice for instantaneous computer recording – No drivers required. Ideal for recording podcasts, laying down voiceover or recording demos at home.
– Built-in analog-to-digital conversion. It delivers 44.1/48kHz 16-bit audio resolution directly to your recording software.
– Cardioid pickup pattern helps to minimize background noise and isolate the main sound source.
– Stereo 3.5mm headphone jack for perfect monitoring – Recording & Playback volume knob includes a Mute switch function.
– Includes a tripod desk microphone stand for easy placement, USB connection cable and velvet storage pouch.
Type Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Polar Pattern Cardioid
Capsule Ø 32 mm (1.25”)
Frequency response 20 Hz ÷ 20 kHz ± 3 dB
Bit Rate 16 bit
Sample Rate 44.1 / 48 kHz
Max.SPL 120 dB
Signal-to noise ratio 94 dB A-weighted
Controls Headphones level, Mute on/off, microphone On, Peak and Mute 3-colour LED
Headphones output 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo connector, unbalanced
Headphones output impedance 16 Ω, suggested
Dimensions (WxH) 50.3 x 107.4 mm (2” x 4.2”)
Weight 270 g (9.5 oz.)